In this day and age, everyone can get themselves a digital camera and take too many photos on their
holiday trips, and so have I. And what could the use be of all these pictures if not to put them on your web site? Here
is my collection of pictures.
Collections from longer travels I've made.
Mainly from Stockholm, but also a few from abroad.
- Pictures 2020. (Mainly summer pictures from Stockholm, but also Edinburgh and Gothenburg.)
- Summer 2019. (Yes, that is even more summer pictures from the Stockholm area.)
- Small Travels 2019. (Short travels to speak at SQL Saturdays and the like.)
- Small Travels 2018. (Short travels and excursions 2018.)
- Here and There 2017. (From various places in Europe, including summer pictures from the Stockholm area.)
- Summer 2016. (Pictures from summer in Stockholm 2016, but it starts elsewhere.)
- Autumn to Autumn 2014-15. (Starts and ends in the Pacific Northwest, with London and Stockholm in between.)
- Summer 2014. (The traditional collection of summer pictures..)
- Summer 2013. (Summer in Stockholm, with extra many pictures this year, thanks to new camera.)
- The Mixed Bag of 2012. (Kalmar, Summer in Stockholm, Portland and some more.)
- Summer 2011 and More. (Summer in Stockholm 2011, and some pictures where it is not any summer at all)
2010 (Sun, water, forest and fields around Stockholm 2010.)
Assorted and Unassorted 2009 (Mainly summer in Stockholm, but some
more funnier pictures as well.)
Pictures 2008 (Seattle, Port Towsend, and
the usual summer-in-Stockholm shots).
2007 (Seattle, some summer pictures and the very best of the
(Excursions around Stockholm and some views over the city)
Pictures 2005 (Mainly pictures from summer in Stockholm, but also some
from Dallas, and some from my new flat).
- Summer 2004 (From various excursions in the Stockholm area).
Back to my home page.