In this day and age, everyone can get themselves a digital camera and take too many photos on their
holiday trips, and so have I. And what could the use be of all these pictures if not to put them on your website? Here
is my collection of pictures. Pictures om holidays, from short trips when attending SQL events, and pictures from summer excursions in the Stockholm area.
- The Pictures of 2022. (Stockholm, short trips aboard, and Dalsand and Bohuslän, two provines in the west of Sweden.)
- Short Travels 2021 (Weekend trips to Zagreb and Belgium.)
- Summer 2021 (The regular dose of summer pictures from Stockholm, if more than usual.)
- Pictures 2020. (Mainly summer pictures from Stockholm, but also Edinburgh and Gothenburg.)
- Summer 2019. (Yes, that is even more summer pictures from the Stockholm area.)
- Small Travels 2019. (Short travels to speak at SQL Saturdays and the like.)
- Madeira (and Lisbon) 2019. (1½ on Maderia and a few days in Lisbon.
- Small Travels 2018. (Short travels and excursions 2018.)
- New Zeeland and Singapore 2018. (5½ weeks in New Zealand with some days in Singapore as a start.)
- Here and There 2017. (From various places in Europe, including summer pictures from the Stockholm area.)
- Argentina and Chile 2017. (Eight weeks in South America to escape Swedish winter.)
- Victoria and Parma 2016. (Two cities in autumn. One in Canada and one in Italy.)
- Summer 2016. (Pictures from summer in Stockholm 2016, but it starts elsewhere.)
- Chernobyl + Kiev 2016. (An excursion to the Chernobyl power plant and some Kiev at the end.)
- Nine Days in Eastern Germany 2015. (Berlin, Dresden, Leipzig and a little more.)
- Autumn to Autumn 2014-15. (Starts and ends in the Pacific Northwest, with London and Stockholm in between.)
- Ukraine 2014. (I took vacation in Ukraine as an act of solidarity.)
- Summer 2014. (The traditional collection of summer pictures..)
- The Carolinas and Georgia 2013. (A three-week trip before PASS in Charlotte.)
- Summer 2013. (Summer in Stockholm, with extra many pictures this year, thanks to new camera.)
- Romania 2012 (Two weeks in Romania, with the Danube delta as the top event.)
- The Mixed Bag of 2012. (Kalmar, Summer in Stockholm, Portland and some more.)
- Spain 2011 (A two-week trip in the north-east of Spain: Catalonia, Valencia and Aragon.)
- Summer 2011 and More. (Summer in Stockholm 2011, and some pictures where it is not any summer at all)
- France 2010
(A spring vacation in the south of France and Paris)
2010 (Sun, water, forest and fields around Stockholm 2010.)
- Assorted and Unassorted 2009 (Mainly summer in Stockholm, but some
more funnier pictures as well.)
- Japan 2009. (Three weeks in Japan during the
- Pictures 2008 (Seattle, Port Towsend, and
the usual summer-in-Stockholm shots).
2007 (Seattle, some summer pictures and the very best of the
in Green and Grey, The Faroe Islands 2007.
Italy 2006 (Pictures from my vacation in Italy)
Stockholm 2006 (Excursions around Stockholm and some views over the city)
- Pictures 2005 (Mainly pictures from summer in Stockholm, but also some
from Dallas, and some from my new flat).
- Argentina 2004 (from a four-week stay in Argentina)
- Summer 2004 (From various excursions in the Stockholm area).
- Victoria & Vancouver 2004
(a short trip after the MVP Summit in Seattle).
- Taiwan 2003 (where I bought
my first camera, so there are only pics for the last few days).
- Vacation 2000.
(Pictures taken with a simple use-once analogue camera, generally of poor
Back to my home page.