In this day and age, everyone can get themselves a digital camera and take too many photos on their
holiday trips, and so have I. And what could the use be of all these pictures if not to put them on your web site? Here
is my collection of pictures.
Collections from various places I've been too.
- Romania 2012 (Two weeks in Romania, with the Danube delta as the top event.)
- Spain 2011 (A two-week trip in the north-east of Spain: Catalonia, Valencia and Aragon.)
- France 2010
(A spring vacation in the south of France and Paris)
Japan 2009. (Three weeks in Japan during the
in Green and Grey, The Faroe Islands 2007.
Italy 2006 (Pictures from my vacation in Italy)
Argentina 2004 (from a four-week stay in Argentina, split up on a main
page and several sub-pages with a total of over 400 pictures.)
- Victoria & Vancouver 2004
(a short trip after the MVP Summit in Seattle).
- Taiwan 2003 (where I bought
my first camera, so there are only pics for the last few days).
- Vacation 2000.
(Pictures taken with an simple use-once analogue camera, generally of poor
Mainly from Stockholm, but also a few from abroad.
- The Mixed Bag of 2012. (Kalmar, Summer in Stockholm, Portland and some more.)
- Summer 2011 and More. (Summer in Stockholm 2011, and some pictures where it is not any summer at all)
2010 (Sun, water, forest and fields around Stockholm 2010.)
Assorted and Unassorted 2009 (Mainly summer in Stockholm, but some
more funnier pictures as well.)
Pictures 2008 (Seattle, Port Towsend, and
the usual summer-in-Stockholm shots).
2007 (Seattle, some summer pictures and the very best of the
(excursions around Stockholm and some views over the city)
Pictures 2005 (mainly pictures from summer in Stockholm, but also some
from Dallas, and some from my new flat).
- Summer 2004 (from various excursions in the Stockholm area).
Back to my home page.